Denver Center for the Performing Arts Education
- Christina was part of the Teaching Artist staff for the summer education program, which included improv, on-camera, audition technique, and devising several original musicals with the students.
Rutgers Summer Acting Conservatory:
- Christina was on the team at the Rutgers Summer Acting Conservatory 2009-1016. In that time she taught Basic Acting, Ensemble Acting, Theatre Appreciation, and co-conceived and co-directed several Advance Track final showcase plays. She has been lucky enough to work closely with Marshall Jones, Kevin Kittle, Chantal Jean-Pierre, Sibusiso Mamba, and many more.
- She also taught Basic Acting 1 & 2 at Rutgers University under the supervision and guidance of Kevin Kittle. The basis off the class is a combination of some of the basics of Meisner technique interwoven with concepts of Uta Hagen and Michael Chekhov.
Stages on the Sound:
- Christina was a teaching artist with Stages on the Sound for 2 years. This company works throughout elementary and middle schools in Brooklyn and Queens to bring professional theatre artists into the classroom. This curriculum covers basic theatre and improv games, plus stop-motion animation, playwriting, and Shakespeare.
Audition & Monologue Coaching:
- Christina works with students prepping for college and grad school auditions. She is involved in the process, starting with choosing the right audition pieces, through working on them, to preparing for the audition itself.
- She also works with clients on basic audition preparation, monologues, and sides for auditions or callbacks.